Last regrets/Place of wind which arrives is a single for the Kanon visual novel. It was first released as a limited edition on November 23, 1999, but was also sold at Comiket 57 on December 24, 1999. The single has seven tracks which include the original and instrumental versions of the game's two theme songs. These were Last regrets and Where the Wind Reaches. The album also had three arrange versions of background music featured in the visual novel.
The first half of the last track is the instrumental version of Where the Wind Reaches, and, after a lengthy pause, a hidden track of a male vocal version of Last regrets plays. It was sung by Kazuya Takase of I've Sound. Other versions of the single include Jun Maeda, Shinji Orito, and Magome Togoshi, with Ayana providing vocals for the original versions of the game's two theme songs.
- Last regrets
- Kaze no Tadoritsuku Basho
- Fuyu no Hanabi
- Little Fragments
- Last Regrets - Instrumental
- Kaze no Tadoritsuku Basho - Instrumental
- This soundtrack shares the same name as the first and only soundtrack released for the second Kanon anime series by Kyoto Animation.
- Altogether, this soundtrack is 46 minutes and 24 seconds long.
- The title of this soundtrack album in Japanese is Kaze no Tadoritsuku Basho (風の辿り着く場所).
|Last regrets/Place of wind which arrives Track List|
|Last regrets • Kaze no Tadoritsuku Basho • Asakage • Fuyu no Hanabi • Little fragments • Last regrets (instrumental) • Kaze no Tadoritsuku Basho (instrumental)|